Post Incident Recovery and Assessments
After an incident
- Staff mental health evaluations and counseling. Staffers, patients, and visitors will develop some form of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
- Does the facility require repairs and maintenance?
- Root Cause Analysis of the incident. Why did the incident happen? How can we prepare and prevent future incidents from occurring again?
Disaster Recovery and Mitigation
- How will your facilities manage and prepare before, during, and after a disaster?
- How quickly can your facility recover and open its doors?
- How will you staff you facilities if your employees are personally affected by the disaster?
1-Security-1 can help your organization plan and prepare for disaster recovery. Our staff has provided disaster recover plans and onsite support services for healthcare facilities during Hurricane’s Katrina, Ike, and Sandy.
- Power Restoration for Facilities via Generators
- Food and Water Delivery for Facilities and Staff
- Onsite Security Officers
- Organizing Employees from Other Facilities to Temporarily Replace Affected Staff
- Manage the repair and replacement of facilities and equipment